A private guided safari with me is without a doubt the best way to travel through Africa and enjoy a holistic wildlife and photographic experience. With more than 17 years of experience in the guiding and hospitality industry I will assist you with not only planning and conceptualising your dream safari but also personally guide you throughout the itinerary to ensure that your nature experience is about you and your photography.
Whether your focus is on wildlife photography or you are more interested in an interpretive nature experience my private guiding services will add a relaxed, professional, and unique dimension to your safari. You can check out my Safari Gallery to get an idea of the regions to which I have hosted safaris in the past.
Benefits of a Private Guided Safari
- Peace of mind: From the moment you start planning your private safari until you say goodbye I will be there every step of the way to make sure sure you don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying your experience.
- Continuity: Whether you are traveling to different destinations or you are returning for a second or third safari the continuity provided my private guided services will make for a much more enjoyable and in depth wildlife experience.
- Company: You decide how many people you would like to travel with – either just yourself or travel with good friends and family – the choice is yours.
- Choice: I will work with you to customise everything from the level of accommodation to the destination and areas to visit in order to maximise the potential to see and photograph the key species on your list.
- Collaboration: Having all worked at and guided at 5-star lodges, I understand the importance of collaborating with the local guide and lodge staff in order to create and mould your perfect safari.
- Accessibility: You will have access to my services throughout your safari so you won’t have to wait until game drive time to ask questions on wildlife, photography or post-processing.
- Education: Whatever your level of photography you can be assured of leaving a private guided safari with me with new skills, techniques and inspiration.
- Time: Having the time to focus on the sightings and experiences that you want to focus is priceless and your guide will assist in maximising these moments in the field.
- Fun: The Wild Eye ethos has always revolved around the enjoyment of the safari experience and when you mix this with a relaxed professionalism and true passion for nature you can be assured of an incredible and fun adventure with more than a few laughs.
A private guided safari is about more than just a trip to Africa.
It is an experience that will not only leave you wanting more but will also give you an in depth understanding and appreciation for the wild and beautiful places of Africa.
A private guided safari with me is about you and we look forward to changing the way you see the world.